About us

The executive board of the Association for the Heritage of the Prosecco Hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene aims to protect the site, with the common goal of designing a coordinated image of this UNESCO-listed cultural landscape and creating a sustainable tourism system that lives all year round.

The Association headquarter is at Villa dei Cedri in Valdobbiadene. The Villa was built around the year 1800. Originally, the Villa was the residence of the Bottoia family and housed a spinning-wheel workshop. At the beginning of Austrian rule, the workshop went into crisis, so in 1818 the expert silk-maker Pietro Piva was called in to restore it. In 1840 the workshop was restored and a new part, the east wing, was added. In the following years, due to the industrial direction given by Piva and the arrival of skilled manpower, the building was not suitable to contain the equipment and the workshop was moved to the premises of the Count of Collalto. In the early 1900s, Villa dei Cedri took on its present appearance, becoming the residence of the Piva family up until the end of the century. It has recently been renovated and restored to its original splendour. In addition to being the headquarter of the Association for the Heritage of the UNESCO Prosecco Hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, it is a venue for exhibitions and hosts conferences and events of various kinds in its indoor and outdoor spaces.

Founding members

Scientific board

The Scientific board will support the Association in the development and enhancement of the site, which became a World Heritage Site in 2019.


Coordinator of the Management Plan


Become our partner

Do you want to become our partner? Download the required forms below!